How to make Korean Bibimbap?
Here is a Quick and Easy Bibimbap Recipe!Everybody can make it!
- 1 cup steamed medium-grain rice
- 2 cups mixed raw vegetables, such as julienned carrot, zucchini, cucumber, radish, green onion, and bean sprouts
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce (more to taste, if needed)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tsp)
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz 95% lean ground beef
- 3 tbsp gochujang sauce
- 2 eggs
- Julienned nori, kimchi, and toasted sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
1.Divide rice and vegetables between two serving bowls and set aside. In a mixing bowl,
combine soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and pepper. Add beef, using a fork to
break it up, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
2.In a skillet over medium-high heat, combine beef with marinade and stir frequently until just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
3.Spoon beef over rice, reserving cooking juices. Mix juices with gochujang sauce.
4.Fry eggs sunny-side up and place one on top of each beef-andrice bowl. Garnish to taste.
Pot can not be used in the electromagnetic furnace.
The tray cannot be heated.